Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thoughts of The Day XXX

1. Luck is not in your hand , But work is in your hand. Luck never make your work, But wok can make your luck. So, always trust your self.

2. "Moment" is d Greatest Gift in World..bcoz U can't give same Moment Again 2 Anyone.. but once u give it..dat Person Can't 4get U ever!! :)

3. A Beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone,But It depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding

4. destiny is simply strength of our desires .If U cry at a trouble ,it grows double .If U laugh at a troubleIt disappears like a bubble.:-)

5. Whn evr I hurt u, recall lines n 4giv me"Its not d frnd dat shud be prfect,its d frndship dat shud b perfect". .

6. Its quite ironic bt true...In life d person who brings out d best quality in u & the one who makes u strong,Actually becomes your weakness...

7. The Relationswhich Require Effort to be Maintainedare Never TrueAndif Relationsare True..They Never RequireAny Effort to be Maintained !

8. I always missed ppl close 2 me during my lonely battles...Butwat i failed 2 realise is ppl r created 2 lead der own lyf & not 2 b wid me 4ever...

9. True line in real life.Jab Hum ek hi mazak ko lekar baar baar has nahi sakte.To hum ek hi gum lekar baar baar kyu rote rahe.So keep smiling forever.

10. "Never argue with idiots, because First they bring YOU to their level & then they beat YOU with their experience.,:-P

11. Words" n "Hearts" Should b handled carefully. Bcoz Words when "spoken" n Hearts when "broken". Are hardest thing to repair.

12. best ever heard Love quote "Love makes the time pass. But Time makes love pass". -Read it again if Not Understood

13. I met money one day I said: U r just a piece of Paper..Money smiled & said:Ofcrse I'm a piece of Paper bt I hvnt seen a dustbin in my life..Dats attitude..

14. A cute proposal by a boy to his lover:)My name is "I":-)My problem is "LOVE":-)My solution is "YOU":-)

15. Hard but true: Avoidance is d best punishment u can give to ur loved ones & it is d most painful experience u can recieve from ur loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment